Friday, May 1, 2020

Mix And Master Your Song











About:

Please, send me a message before placing any order, I will be so happy to answer to your questions.



I will mix your song(s) in my professionally equipped home studio.



Here are the gig packages available:



Basic Service: Multitrack song mixing: basic volume leveling and panning. You will get a simple WAV or AIFF file at 24 bit which you can send to your favorite Mastering Engineer + a basic maximized version.



Semi-Professional Service: Multitrack song mixing: volume leveling, effects adding and panning. You will get a simple WAV or AIFF file at 24 bit which you can send to your favorite Mastering Engineer + a basic maximized version.



Professional Service: Multitrack song mixing: volume leveling with automations, effects adding and panning + mastering. You will get the WAV or AIFF file for the mixed song (24 bit) for the Mastering Eng. + the mastered one (16 bit).



The three packages don't include editing or pitch correction, for these services please check out the Gig extras, thank you.



If you choose the video editing extra I will edit also the video and I will give you the complete file (.mov or .mp4) you can upload directly to the streaming site you want.

Reviews


:

To this day Gio played drums on my songs and what a brilliant player he is! This is the first time I asked him to mix a song. I am a pain the... back with mixes, and I know it, I put him through hell:)) And not because he wasn't doing right. Just because I have very specific vision of the mix in my head. But the ultimate result is fantastic! It's such a good song now!

:

With this delivery GiĆ² helped me to complete my album. He also helped me to improve the quality of my recording significantly and showed a lot of patience sticking to my requests. Best seller on fiverr!

:

one more fantastic experience....great job! Thank'you

:

GREAT WORK! 5 STARS

:

Giovanni its a best ! Great Job every time...thank'you! 5 Stars




No comments:

Post a Comment