Friday, May 1, 2020

Mix Your Music And Make It Sound Professional











About:

Services start at $30!! I'll mix your song using professional gear and plugins.

I'm here with two goals, 1) To Make Better Records and 2) to give you a great sounding mix that sounds the way you hear it in your head, or maybe even better!! 





***PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING (I CAN'T STRESS THAT ENOUGH!!) -- so I can check your files, listen to your song and approve them**



For stems, pricing is as follows:

  • $30 for 4 stems maximum
  • $65 for 10 stems maximum
  • $125 for UNLIMITED stems

How I'll get your mix sounding great!!

• Automation

• Corrective EQ

• Harmonic Saturation Processing 

• Multi-Band Compression

• Reverb

• Delay

• Stereo Imaging 

• Autotune (if purchased) 

• Creative fx

 


I rarely use presets, and when I do it's as starting points when jumping into songs and flushing out ideas. But don't worry. Honestly there's nothing wrong with presets. They exist for a reason.

What I need to get started mixing & mastering your song: 

  • your stems in 24 BIT WAV/AIFF  and/or MP3 (320 kbps) 
  • a rough demo of your song before I take on the project



I look forward to going over your project needs and working with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment