Saturday, May 2, 2020

Mix And Master Your Song In Under 24 Hours











About:

Using professional tools and industry quality studio monitors, I will critically listen to your song and deliver a high quality mix/master. 



I've been mixing/mastering for about 3 years now. With the skills I've learned, I can take your track to the absolute next level. I will bring the best out of your song, closely following your personal vision. Even if you've got something good recorded, in order to make it a true hit you must find a good mix!



Examples of Processing (I use Waves plugins)

  • Equalization
  • Compression
  • Noise Reduction
  • Balancing
  • Layering
  • Automation
  • Pitch Correction
  • Effects


I'm also able to auto-tune vocals, whether you want a natural or robotic sound, I can do either just let me know!



Working with me:

  • Fast delivery and responses.
  • Access to (several thousand dollars) of industry standard professional equipment.
  • Stellar communication to insure the best final product.


I deliver high quality mixes for unbeatable prices and speed. 

Hit me up ASAP to bring your song to it's MAXIMUM POTENTIAL!



*SEND ME YOUR SONG BEFORE STARTING THE ORDER*

Reviews


Seller's Response:

On time. Always solid mixes.

Seller's Response:

Came out dope as always.

Seller's Response:

100% solid mixes

Seller's Response:

Dope work man!

Seller's Response:

Really amazing at what you do. Professional quality and the highest quality available for the price. Great and easy to talk to if there are any problems. Would definitely recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment