Friday, May 1, 2020

Mix Your Song Or Master











About:

**Please CONTACT me before making an ORDER for discussing your requirements** 



Need your songs edited and mixed for any performance?

May it be for Dance, Drama, Wedding , Stage performance or any other event.

I will mix it for you starting at just $5.



Things I can do:

  • Cut audio into parts
  • Repeat sequences
  • Arrange sequences
  • remove swear words

  • reduce hiss/noise to minimum

  • Fade IN/OUT where required
  • Add sound effects

You can mention any other editing apart from these at the time of placing the order.



What I need from you:
  • Your audio file(s)
  • Clear instructions about the editing/mixing including the order of the songs/audio with their rough time stamps.
  • Clear feedback for further improvements.
I’ll send you back the final track in your desired format(.mp3/.m4a etc) as soon as I finish the editing.



I offer UNLIMITED revisions/modifications until the mix meets your expectations as I believe in 100% customer satisfaction.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment