Friday, May 1, 2020

Edit Split Mix Your Audio Tracks Video Any Length Format











About:

I will edit any format of audio and video of any length as long as i'm given enough time to complete the project or projects. Any contents including adult contents is fine.



I have done lots of audio and video editing for my own projects and would love the opportunity to put my skills to work on other people's projects. I have the latest copy of Audacity & Wondershare Audio Converter which i use to edit by cutting, splitting, joining, converting, overlaying, amplifying & mixing, audio tracks of scripts or songs. I have Wondershare Fimora & Video Joiner for editing videos, by cropping, cutting, joining, screen splitting, overlaying, transcribing & embedding videos of movies, tv shows & gameplay from video games. capable to do more and excited for new projects.



Reviews


:

quick and easy

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment