Saturday, May 2, 2020

Professionally Mix And Master Your Song











About:

Hi, I'm a professional audio engineer and I will mix and master your song. I'm here to help you make your music sound BIG, POLISHED, and RADIO READY.



I've worked in over 100 music projects and I have the experience and the technical expertise to help your music stand out in the saturated market.



I pay a lot of attention to detail and I make sure that every element has its place in the mix. I will make your guitars shine, your bass full and present, your drums big and punchy, your vocals smooth and warm.



I'm also a music composer and arranger so I approach my mixes with a creative musical mindset, which has proven to be very valuable to my clients. Here's some of their comments:



  • “You gave the song a real atmosphere and it’s the one I was looking for. The song is more punchy and you really gave it that “radio sound”!"
  • “I really appreciate your artistic signature, which is in tune with mine. Your work is huge and simply awesome!”


I'm new on Fiverr and my first 3 clients will get 15% OFF on any package! Just send me a message and I will give you a special quote.



Reviews


:

Was very cool

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment