Saturday, May 2, 2020

Mix And Master Your Song, Ep Or Album











About:

Professional Mixing & Mastering engineer



Digital and Analog equipment:



  • Plugins from Slate Digital, Waves, FabFilter, iZotope, Plugin Alliance, Lexicon and many more!
  • Hardware from Manley, API, Elysia, Universal Audio, Empirical Labs and many more!


I will provide you with the following:



  • Mixed and Mastered track(s)
  • High resolution audio: WAV & MP3 320Kbps (other formats are available too)


I also offer guitar and bass recording gigs, just look for it in my profile!



What you need to send me:



  • Individual stems (vocals, guitars, bass, etc)
  • If you want to, you can send me reference tracks (files, Youtube links, etc)

Reviews


:

Never once has this guy failed me. The best gig service I've ever received on this site, both talent wise & customer service wise. Absolutely amazing!

:

If you're looking for someone on Fiverr to mix and master your songs with high quality, look no further than this seller! The seller was attentive to my requests and communicated clearly with me at all times. He was quick to fix things I didn't like without sacrificing the quality of the service. I 100% would buy his service again. I am pleased with my delivery, and I highly recommend his services!!

:

Quick, well done. He worked on the basic tracks to build a good stereo track of soft vocal- guitar song. Thanks.

:

very nice mix, vitor is open to changes and giving good result. thank you a lot for your good work!

:

Vitor is very helpful and cooperative, he was willing to give feedback on the mix beforehand and refused to get paid for it. Would recommend to anyone and will definitely order again :)




No comments:

Post a Comment