Saturday, May 2, 2020

Be Your Skilled, Creative Mixing And Mastering Engineer











About:

10% discount for first-time orders!

Ask about discount packages for multiple songs, EPs, and albums.



Music Samples: https://youtu.be/zrHWVNMKdYI



My name is Robert, and I'm obsessed with turning musical ideas into realities. I live in Hollywood and work out of a professional full-service studio in LA.



I'm a music producer, composer, and songwriter first and foremost. So I can mix your music from a musician's perspective! Mixing and mastering is not a one-size-fits-all process; the mixing can really bring out different musical ideas.

Compared to other producers I meet, I put the focus on the musicality! I'm really knowledgeable about music theory, melodies, and a huge range of genres across the world. So I can hear your ideas and your creative process, and really bring your musicianship to life.

I have helped dozens of singers and songwriters produce their songs, and written original music for musicals, mainstream games, ads, and short films.


If you have any questions, send me a message!



Reviews


:

Amazing amazing amazing! He created something so special! Exactly what I envisioned!

:

Awesome!!!!!

:

Great work, thanks!

:

Robert was professional, courteous, and a major creative contributor.

:

Perfect




No comments:

Post a Comment