Monday, April 27, 2020

Professionally Edit And Improve Your Audio











About:

  • Please don't order not contacting me first


I'm professional audio engineer with more than 10 years experience in sound production.



For one gig ($10) I will professionally edit, master and improve the quality of your audio file (podcast, audiobook, voiceover) up to 15 minutes long.



1 gig = 1 file.



If your file consists from multiple recordings/scenes or you have many similar files, please contact me for the quote.



Services I provide:

  • background noise reduction
  • static noise, hiss, hum, buzz removal

  • clicks and crackles removal
  • normalizing the volume of the recording
  • processing by EQ and compressor
  • converting your file to any format you like


Extra services:

  • adding intro, outro or background music (provided by client) + $5

  • editing audio track in a video file + $5

  • detailed editing: removal of breaths, umms, mistakes, long pauses or any unwanted sounds + $10 for every 15 minutes





Please, send me your file before ordering a gig and I'll make a sample for you free of charge, so you will know what to expect from the edited audio.



Audio editing samples: https://soundcloud.com/t-trider-2/sets/audio-editing-samples



Reviews


:

He did such an amazing job cleaning up my audio file. Very professional and very fast. Thank you so much. I highly recommend and will be back in the future!

:

Amazing! I asked for a special, and quick, project and it was delivered with no errors and extremely good quality! Very impressed and thankful!

:

Vitaliy crushed what I asked him to do, and he did it in zero seconds, it was crazy fast! I must have hit him up when he had some free time!

:

Second time using this seller - delivered a great file and then worked on revisions to produce an excellent one! Speed of delivery and ability to produce quality audio every time is the reason I will keep on using this seller! Thanks again!

:

I filmed a facebok video ad on my phone with the built in rode mic but when I was in final cut pro x and made the audio as loud as it could go it still wasn't loud enough. I hired this gig and he made it louder and it still sounded perfect. Thank you! He also got it done within an hour!




No comments:

Post a Comment