Monday, April 27, 2020

Mix Your Song And Take It To The Next Level











About:

I'm Adrien Langlois, French audio engineer and guitarist,



I produced several bands from Folk music, Rock music to extreme Metal Music. 



I'm very open minded on every genre, dedicated to my passion, and mix every song like it was the most important song ever.



I listen first and approach the mix with care to bring life to the song. Bring the details and everything the song needs to be the best. 



I put my best on every package I offer whatsoever, like editing perfectly every instruments and vocal to be as tight as possible, tuning vocals, mixing as far as I can get, and Mastering as perfect as it could be.



I learned a lot from professionals like Chad Carlson (Taylor Swift), Tony Castle (Willie Nelson), Julian King, Jake Burns. All from Nashville TN where I was an audio engineer assistant.

and from Samuel Navel (Cascadeur) and Mickael Rangeard (too much great french artist)



Here how I work : 



  • Send me a rough mix of your song along with the tracks
  • Send a detailed idea you want for your song and references
  • I'll send back the mix within 5 days




The prices are for ONE song. The number of tracks doesn't matter.





you can find some of my work by typing "adrienmixyou" on google :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment