Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Edit And Master Your Audio Book To The Acx Specifications











About:

Message me before choosing a package so we can discuss the details of your project.



Audiobook listeners today want to listen to their books whenever and wherever they are. This means sometimes listening at home on an expensive stereo or in the car stuck in traffic or even with a broken pair of headphones. No matter the situation or the device they're listening on, you want the be sure your audiobook sounds clean & professional so your listeners stay engaged & want more!



With over eight years experience in the industry recording and editing audio, I guarantee my work will be something you'll love and I'm proud of. 



What I'll do for you:

  • For $30 I will format your audio so it complies with the ACX specifications. 
  • For $40 I will edit out any awkward pauses, breathing or mild background noise.
  • For $60 I will get your book ACX ready.


These are some of the parameters that I modified for the mastering process:

  • Format
  • Channel Format
  • Sample Rate
  • Bit Rate CBR
  • RMS Level
  • Peak Level
  • Noise Floor Level


If you have any questions send me a message, I will answer as soon as possible.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was good.

:

Looking forward to doing a bigger project with him.

:

Great job. I was a pleasure working with Dominic. I can highly recommend him.

:

Very responsive and communicates well

:

Who took what he had and made it work well! Extremely grateful for his fast service, and responsiveness.




No comments:

Post a Comment