Thursday, April 30, 2020

Professional Audio Editing And Noise Reduction











About:

Hi And Thank you So So Much for choosing my gig.

My name is Oussama and I'm a Professional Audio engineer and Certified Video Editor with experience of 10 years .
I can do professional audio editing and post production for: radio shows, podcasts, interviews, presentations, voice overs, audio lectures, audio books , remove background noise from audio and video clips. 


My services include;
  • Cleaning unwanted background noise.
  • Convert file formats
  • Noise reduction (hiss, hum, buzz or other static noise profiles)
  • Mixing operations (adding intros, outros, background music, splitters etc)
  • Audio mastering 
  • Revisions included
  • Enhance/mix audio for video including sound effects, music and voiceover
  • Edit Voiceover work - editing to a script, scrubbing for mistakes, uhms, ahs, and deep scrubbing to remove breathes 
  • Loop sections of audio to create a longer file
  • Merge multiple files into one
  • Cut a single file into multiple separate files
  • Boost volume/clarity
  • compress large audio files to more manageable sizes while maintaining quality
  • Deliver in a file format of your choice


!! GUARANTEED TO SOUND BETTER !!
Don't hesitate to ask me any questions,

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my second project with Oussama and I can't speak highly enough about his prompt service and quality of work! Will definitely work with Oussama again! Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience, As Always, Thank you so much!!

Seller's Response:

He was wonderful! I was in a hurry and hoping to get it back in half a day and he was on it so much faster than I was expecting, I got the edited files back in like an hour. I will definitely use him again for future projects!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience!! Thank you so much!!

Seller's Response:

Helped me out with a quick turnaround need, and the audio quality was excellent! Always super responsive and kind. I’ll be back for more orders!




No comments:

Post a Comment