Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Edit, Mix And Master Your Song Hip Hop, Pop, Edm











About:

I'm a sound engineer and producer, working in my own studio and for live events and concerts.

I have experience in mixing rock, pop, hip hop and EDM tracks. 



If you have any particular request/situation, text me and I can make you a custom offer.



I'll mix and master your track and make it sound professional and radio-ready.

I can also correct any tune problem and autotune your vocal to sound like a pro. I'm using professional plug-in to get the most out of your track. 



text me to get more information about what I can do to your track.

Reviews


:

seller did a wonderful job.you will not go wrong using this saller.second time using him and I will use him again.

:

what a wonderful job from the seller.a true master piece.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment