Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Mix And Master Your Techno Or Tech House Track, As Beatport Top10











About:

Hello, my friend, 

I want to introduce myself:



#08 Best Seller Techno Track 2018 on Beatport (Heavy)

#10 Best Techno Producer 2019 on Beatport (Beatstats.com) 



- Official Remixer of Fatboy Slim, Steve Angello (Swedish House Mafia), Purple Disco Machine


- Released tracks on Drumcode, Truesoul, Jam, Filth On Acid, Terminal M, Suara, Octopus, Noir
- 10+ Beatport Top10 | 40+ Beatport Top100

- 10+ million views on Youtube

- 2+ million plays on Spotify


I'm here to help you to grow on the music market using my skills, so I can't wait to hear what you are working on :)



I'll mix and master your track using the same pro gear & with the same top quality that I use for my tracks.



What I need: 




  • Audio tracks/stems WAV format 16 or 24 bit / 44.100 Hz
  • Export & send your audio tracks wet. If I need something dry, I will ask you.
  • Everything must be zipped and sent me via Wetransfer or Dropbox, or attached on fiverr chat.
  • For Mastering only I need the mix at -6db headroom (Silver Service), without limiter or compressor on the bus out.


You will receive:



  • Final Master at 24 bit in Wav Format
  • Final Premaster at 24 bit in Wav Format (Only for mixing service)

Reviews


:

Amazing service as usual. Highly recommend.

:

Very nice person, he is professional and gets the job done quickly and precise.

:

A pleasure to work with Veerus, great Pro, dope music! Will work with him again

:

It was great! Very responsive! Will be using again!

:

Delivered a master that I can feel the difference in my chest, which is probably the excitement from the subtle differences the master is bringing compared to the unmastered




No comments:

Post a Comment