Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Make You Sound Like Your Favourite Rapper











About:

What to expect from my Mixing?


  • Raise the overall level
  • Even out song levels and EQ individual tracks for cohesion
  • Correct mix deficiencies with equalization
  • Make your audio sound professional

  • Add Reverb to enhance Vocals
  • Add Delay to bring your Vocals to life


I offer THE BEST audio mixing service on Fiverr! Customer satisfaction is my biggest priority, and creating music is something I love to do that's why I can do it super fast and put ALL my time to create something beatiful!

File preparation

  • Please provide files in  *.wav  or  *.mp3 format

  • No Master Bus Compression or Limiting.
  • No Instrumental, I need just pure vocals
  • Key of your vocals (I only need this if you want AutoTune)



And that's it! Thank you for your time!


100% REFUND GUARANTEE



Reviews


:

Would recommend

:

Awesome dude to work with

: : :


1 comment:

  1. Las vegas recording studios Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete