Thursday, April 30, 2020

Professionally Mix And Master Your Music











About:

Hey, my name is Keith.



I am a sound engineer who specializes in mixing with very high end equipment and software.



I will mix your music using Pro Tools. I will also use some very high end plugins from Fabfilter, Waves, Izotope, and much more.



I have been mixing songs for years, using a wide variety of digital and analog equipment. I also have worked within loads of genres such as Rap, Rock, Metal, Dance, Pop, Jazz. (I specialize in Rock/Metal) I will apply all of my experience and knowledge to your track.



I can also help with some post production elements of your track. This includes things like tuning vocals, editing drums etc.



Every track gets free mastering applied to it using very high quality plug ins. If you want to aim for a specific format such as Spotify or CD let me know.



The standard file format is WAV 24 bit 48k. However, You can receive your file in any format you want just let me know your needs.



If you have any questions about my workflow, or if you are unsure of how to send your track or anything else that you have about my services feel free to give me a message! :)



Thank you for your time! :)

Reviews


:

He was really good at fixing the song and made it sound better than i intended!

:

"legend", I will definitely recommend this for all producers out there who are seeking to get there piece of art more crisp. :)

:

Came through with an amazing mix and and was very good on communication all the way. Really loving this final sound, very professional and dude's incredible with the engineering, thanks!

:

accurate AF! Thanks again kieth!

:

I FUCKIN’ LOVE THIS DUDE!!! pleasure doing business with you my guy!




No comments:

Post a Comment