Monday, April 27, 2020

Professionally Mix And Master Your Music Or Any Audio











About:

I will professionally mix and master your music, song or instrumental and/ or make any corrections to get the best possible - industry standard - sound quality!



Send me the raw final mixdown of your song or instrumental and let me analyze and boost up the quality of it (basic gig). Or send me the raw separated trackouts / stems (.wav) of your complete song or instrumental for a full, complex mix / master service with a more deeper analyze! 



Please contact me before ordering a gig or if you have any questions!



Thanks



Dom as Machintos

Reviews


:

I was having a lot of trouble trying to master an original song which I had completed and mixed. Machintos was able to master the song the way I wanted it and had a fast turn around time. Professional and excellent work. I will definitely use again. Great.

:

Absolute legend. Thanks for going above and beyond!

:

Awesome job!

:

Patient and sincere. Great work. Thank you so much.

:

Amazing job. Machintos is a true professional. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment