Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Mix Master Your Music In 24 Hours Max











About:

Hey, my name is John and I've been producing and engineering music for several years with artists all around Europe.


As I know sometimes artists can't afford a huge studio to mix and master their projects I decided to help YOU get your song/beat/voice over to the next level for a reasonable price ! 




I can deliver your track mixed and mastered within a day and I'm always listening to your vision regarding the song if you want to change something on the mix.


Your project will be delivered in in Spotify/CD quality WAV format and  MP3 320kbps format.


Looking forward to hear from you !




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast turnaround and great communication. Delivered exactly what I asked for and the delivery exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much ! I'm glad you liked the result :) !

Seller's Response:

Amazing work - communication on point - working on a few more songs - definitely coming back

:

It was a pleasure working with you ! Looking forward to work on the next songs !

:

Amazing communication and result




No comments:

Post a Comment