Thursday, April 30, 2020

Mix And Master Your Hiphop, Trap, Urban Song











About:

**Contact me first so I can understand better your needs**



I am offering a mix / mastering service. 



The basic $5 gig includes level adjustment, EQ and compression



Upgrades are available in the extras section and are:



  • Advance Mixing for the complete mixing package ($20)


  • Mastering for a ready-to-distribution and optimal loudness song ($20)




Advance Mixing includes the use of Reverb and Delay and audio processes such as De-essing, Saturation, Dynamic EQ-ing and when required Parallel Compression, Harmonic exciting, Stereo Imaging and Analog simulation. Also Automations are included.



Delivery time is 5 days max. 3 day max delivery is available as extra ($15) 



 

Examples of my work

here:
 https://soundcloud.com/27100music/sets/mix-masterjobs



What do I need from you ?



  • audio tracks (stems) of your song in preferably 48Khz 24bit Wav format. Please label tracks with a appropriate names ( lead vocal, overdubs, adlibs, kick, snare etc.) Don't send over Logic/Live/FL project files. If in doubt contact me so we can sort any problem out!


What will you get ?



  • a 44100Hz 16bit Wav track
  • a 320Kbit MP3 track




Questions or customs requests ? Message me!



* Order now * Get 1 free mix with the first order! *

Reviews


:

Expert, knowledgeable, precise and very communicative. He delivered exactly what I asked for. Thumbs up! Thank you!

:

great service once again

:

I think I've found my new favorite engineer

:

loved the work again. Ear for mixing is definitely top notch. I will be back

:

Great ear for mixing, will be back for future projects. Gave me everything I wanted in a mix.




No comments:

Post a Comment