Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Mix And Master Youre Track











About:

About This Gig
I am a producer, mixing and mastering engineer for 15 years now.I will give the best quality possible and all of this at a fair price.I have great sounding gear from the famouse 1176 to the Rupert Neve preamp, TubeTech Eq and Avalon preamps.I will make shure that the track stands out with a high quality standard.



EXAMPLES:

https://soundcloud.com/dj-alex-riddle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9a3DYX05Lo



FOR MORE EXEMPLES CONTACT ME:



NOTICE ABOUT EXAMPLES & STEMS:

I have this offer only on Fiverr, so how many stems you send, thats how much it will cost.Another thing is a clear, clean recorded stem (specifically with vocals) is what allows me to achieve the absolute best possible results. If you send stems that are badly recorded, horribly unorganized and not labeled correctly, or not properly stemmed out...unfortunately I will have to cancel the order.



What I'll Need:


- Properly stemmed out audio.Please, send an exemple track that you like and think that could work!



Thanks!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment