Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Mix And Master Your Hip Hop Rap Pop Edm Song











About:

I will mix your music to sound amazing and master your song to be radio ready and MFIT (mastered for iTunes). Mixing is the process of blending all the separate audio elements of your song into 1 stereo wav file. Mastering enhances that stereo mix to be radio ready. Mastering is the last stage of the music production process but it's the most important because it ensures your music will sound great everywhere it's played i.e. In the car, club, phone, home stereo, headphones...etc. Every recording artist needs mastering to be competitive in today's music industry. Check out my Youtube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT0GKX-Pfkg&list=PLxsc5CoiirKvPwgQGkeh527-XOnLmlFcD and my Soundcloud playlist: https://soundcloud.com/natemiddleman/sets/mixed-and-mastered-above . I'm an expert mixing and mastering engineer with the ability to bring your music to the next level so let's collaborate to make magic! 

Reviews


:

The seller was very professional and detailed. This was a very good experience and I will be ordering from him again soon.

:

This is the second time I would with this seller and would do so again. He made revisions to my specification and was very patient thought the process.

:

It took him a while to do it and he said that he worked with real instruments but it did not look that way. It took 3 revisions to get close to what we wanted. Its not 100% perfect.

:

Very professional. Outstanding sound and easy to work with. Made my song sound exactly like I wanted it to.

:

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for




No comments:

Post a Comment