Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Mix And Master Your Track Or Instrumental Through Analog











About:

I will edit your vocals to get rid of any unwanted or uncomfortable noises, eq the instrumental to fit naturally with the vocals. I will also make sure the vocals get pitch corrected and are set to the correct key.I will mix all your vocal stems , and bounce your song with a rough master. I will process your song through my Uad Apollo 8 interface and DBox + for the glue and texture that can only be achieved by running analog. after havign a rough Master in place i will process your mix through  a (Rupert Neve) Mastering buss processor. Your track(s) will also get mixed through pro tools 12 in which i will send the entire session if purchasing the unlimited package. For this price i will return 2 files, an mp3 and a Wav of your mix. If you purchase the unlimited Mix and Master package i will return 3 different masters one for Apple masters, Spotify, and Soundcloud. Any other specifications i will charge extra depending on the needs.

Reviews


:

Very professionnal, he went above my expectations :)

:

This guy is a true professional and the real deal when it comes mixing and mastering definitely worth more than he charges. Sometimes its a bit difficult finding legit services on here especially for the great prices I kid you not, trust me fiverr clients came up when he decided to post on here.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment