Sunday, December 8, 2019

Mix And Master Your Song To Radio Standards











About:

I deliver nothing but PROFESSIONAL QUALITY, and will work with you till your project is perfect.

I PROMISE TO EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS (Ask any of my previous clients!)



With over 10 years experience as an Audio Engineer and Sound Designer, I've worked on over 3000 songs with more than 1000 different producers, artists, and other very talented creators. Pro Tools Certified!

I MIX AND MASTER TO STREAMING STANDARD ***14 LUFS*** (unless otherwise requested)

Pro Tools is my main DAW.

PlugIns I use, but not limited to; IzoTopes Nectar and Ozone series, Waves plug in bundles (WavesTune, CLA series, etc), Melodyne, SoundToys, and Lexicon.

Studio SetUp - 2018 IMac, MackieBigKnob Studio Plus Interface, JBL 308s and 305s, Yamaha Reference monitors, Akai MPK Mini, Korg nanoKontrol2, and the AT4040 Microphone.

All my OWN music, that I've written, performed, produced, engineered, mixed, and mastered all myself. FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE

Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/artist/5M9fUSrEuNU6pQxLROBzkR

YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI9H542rE4v8vIctPPsovMA?



You can provide up to 10 individual stems.

Please make sure to review the packages and extras before placing order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

he's the best of the best. kills everything!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!

Seller's Response:

Started off find faced some challenges and began to get lazy.

Seller's Response:

BEGAN TO GET LAZY? I GAVE YOU 50% OFF LOL. YOU'RE LITERALLY MY ONLY BAD REVIEW! YOU'LL NEVER MAKE IT ANYWHERE LIKE THAT. INVEST $ I DIDN'T SPEND TIME ON YOUR PROJECT BECAUSE YOU BASICALLY CORNERED ME INTO GIVING YOU A DISCOUNT, THEN YOU ASKED FOR 10 DIFFERENT REVISIONS LOL! I WARNED YOU BEFORE TOO.

Seller's Response:

Another great job




No comments:

Post a Comment