Friday, December 13, 2019

Provide Audio Mixdowns And Mastering To Any Genre Of Music Streaming Ready











About:

Hi my name is Michael, i'm very excited to be working with you.



I've been a music producer for five years.

My passion is helping other artist achieve high quality sound through audio Mix-downs and mastering. I love working on other artist projects when it comes to mixing and mastering because of the non bias approach I have on the track.



If you are an artist on a budget who is not looking to spend too much on mixing and mastering I can definitely help out



My service includes:

  • gain staging 
  • EQ
  • Compression
  • Saturation
  • limiting 
  • stereo enhancing  
  • etc


Once i'm finished you will receive:

  • 24-bit wav file
  • 320 kbit mp3 file
  • stems if needed
 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment