Monday, December 16, 2019

Mix And Master Your Songs In Fl Studio











About:

     Hello!

  •  I am willing to mix and master your songs in FL Studio and send you the project with the WAV version of the song included after 4 days.

  •   You will need to send me your project file (.flp) with stems (zipped loop package that is) and I will try and finish it within the deadline.

  • It will probably take less than that, but I want to be sure that it is of good quality.




     I hope i can help anyone who wants their song to shine!



Reviews


:

Very good Job !!!

:

Another great job. My track used old, grainy 1970s TV samples and the key task was to retain the character of these, whilst bringing everything out and maximising the drums. The result is just what I had in mind, very pleased!

:

Amazing work

:

Excellent job. My track used some slightly weak quality samples, and the drums were getting a bit lost. Gundelf brought out the drums really well without sacrificing some old 1970s TV samples I'd selected, and the balance sounds great - it's how I envisioned it - similar to my idea but with a quality final result. Will book again!

:

Super quick delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment