Monday, December 9, 2019

Mix And Master Fast With Great Quality











About:

Professional Quality in all the packs and the gig have unlimited revisions!!!



It's include autotune, vol. mix, analog comp., eq., de-esser, reverb, modulations, delay, analog guitar/bass amp and others producer stuffs.



For more 10 stems song, please consult me



CHAT ME BEFORE BUY PLEASE!



Do you need an affordable and very good/professional mix, but you don't have time? Are you in a hurry? I can do it faster than anyone, just tell me your deadline and I'll deliver.



I have expertise in the Trap, Folk, Indie, Pop, Cinematic, Corporative, Rock, Lo-fi Hip-hop, Bossa-Nova, Pop Punk and Samba genres, but I can still work in any genre you need with best quality level!



You can check my portfolio right here: https://soundcloud.com/augustocomk/

And this is my original soundtrack portfolio: 
https://soundcloud.com/augustodinizost



Call me! I guarantee your satisfaction. :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience all around, very quick and helpful responses despite living halfway across the world. I can't wait to work with him in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! I’m glad that you enjoy! Hope to work with you soon

Seller's Response:

Thought of things I never would've, fantastic job yet again

:

Top notch. A true professional. Will use again.

:

Thx bro!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment