Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Professionally Master Your Music











About:

Hello! Thanks for visiting my page. I have experience producing for various styles of artists and genres. I love working with people to achieve their goals, so please send me a message and we'll discuss about your project!



I have been networking with clients through Instagram, Twitter and would like to broaden my consumer audience to help as many people as possible improve their sound and achieve their goals



Things I need from you for Mastering:

  • .WAV file(s)  16 bit 44.1 Khz
  • If you only have MP3 file(s) please be sure it is the best quality possible


What you will get:

  • Mastered track in .WAV 16 bit 44.1 Khz
  • MP3 file(s) in 320 kbps


All genres welcome. Add my gig to your favorites so it's easy to find again!



Before you order, please note this gig is for mastering only. For mixing and mastering please see my mix and master gig.



Please message me if you are unsure of which package is right for you.



Also let me know if you have any additional questions as well! I love connecting with clients and answering any questions you might have. Have a super nice day!



Sincerely,



Jackz.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment