Sunday, December 8, 2019

The Mixing And Mastering Of Your Songs











About:

Hi, i am Giovanni Valenti(joevalentimusic) and i'm from Sicily(Italy) i work here as a producer and session guitarrist, i studied music production and jazz guitar at Deltha Rho Academy.  I have many partner as label and recording studio and i use for some gigs also analog gear if needed.

I use Reaper as Daw and I  use a lot Battery 4 and sequencers and vst of excellent quality such as Wawes, Native Istrument, Kontakt and others. I will examine the given tracks and begin step by step and improve their recognisability in a mix in order to make each element unique and recognizable, then with mastering i turn up the track final volume for the right streaming service (Spotify and others) and I will fix the various frequencies in the space to the best  for an excellent stereo image.You give me guidelines and preferences and I will squeeze every drop of potential out of your song!


Starting at 20$ I will mix and master your song, including:

  • Adjusting levels
  • Pan
  • EQ
  • Compression
  • FX (like reverb and delay)


All genres are welcome and the gig isn't done until you are satisfied!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment