Monday, December 23, 2019

Professionally Produce Your Song For Release











About:

I will mix and master your song of ANY genre, ready for it to be released to the world in any medium you desire, $20 per song if it's 4 songs or less, $15 per song if they're 5 - 9 songs and $10 per song from 10 songs onwards



Note: If your tracks are not  consolidated, I will take an additional 2 days to properly place every part, if your tracks are not aligned to the metronome, the end result may not be as good as you expect, I can make it fit but will significantly decrease your recording quality.




For Rap, Hip-hop and Reggaeton performers, I will create a bed track for your voice to be placed on top, then I will mix and master. Record your voice only track and send it to me, I'll do the rest! 1-4 songs $30 per song, 5-9 $20 per song and 10 onwards $15 



Someone's birthday? Anniversary? Any other event? $50 per song, I will write a song just for you with the topic you want, then I will record, mix and master. Songs can be Indie pop, Indie Rock or Alternative Metal and they are all guitar riff oriented. This also includes if you are a singer looking for instrumentation on your song.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment