Saturday, December 7, 2019

Professionally Mix Your Song











About:

Starting for $5, I will bring a professional mix to your song.



I will bring 15+ years of experience and a formal education in audio engineering to bring your song to life.



I work in all genres of music from including: Rap, Hip Hop, Rock, R&B, Country, Metal, and EDM.



Please utilize the gig extras to custom tailor the mix so that you pay only for what you need. If you have questions about what you need, please message me and I'll be happy to help you decide.



I will make sure you are 100% satisfied with your final mix! 



If you're interested in working on an album or have a specific request in mind, please message me to set up a custom offer for you.

Reviews


:

Love working with this guy, great Seller, great personality, great work, quick work.. willing to work with my vision. thx bro

:

Guitarplyr is a really hard working, communicative seller. He listened to all my feedback, and I have come out with a really well mixed and mastered song- thank you so much! Will definitely be a returning customer for the rest of my original music :)

:

I love, love, love working with guitatrplyr! Totally professional and always gets the job done to the T, no matter how crazy the requests! Will absolutely be working with him again:)

:

This guy again went above and beyond mix and mastering the songs to my first EP!! Literally made history happen when he mixed these tracks and you should look no further if you want an engineer to work passionately on your tracks. ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!!!

:

Just a pleasure to work with all around. Great at what he does and always makes sure the song is exactly the way you want it!




No comments:

Post a Comment