Monday, December 23, 2019

Mix Your Song In The Box











About:

I'll mix your multitracks for one song, in the box in Cubase using a variety of professional plugins including, but not limited to EQ, compression, and effects.



I stand by the idea of not making you sound better by the use of tuning, editing, or the addition of samples, but rather doing as much as I can with what's been provided. What you'll get is a song processed to the best of my abilities, mixed as efficiently as I'm able, utilizing the best of my knowledge in my field.



You'll get up to 2 revisions of your track, with additional costs per revision. Once the track is mixed to your satisfaction, you'll receive a high quality WAV as well as an MP3 of your track.



My rate is set per song, so you'll be charged a flat rate, adding the same cost per additional song.



If any of that sounds appealing, please feel free to contact me before hiring me for your project, and we'll get talking!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment