Saturday, December 21, 2019

Advanced Mixing For Your Song With Free Mastering











About:

*PROFESSIONAL MIXING AND MASTERING*


*IMPORTANT*



  1. Contact me if you are only looking for MASTERING services or ALBUM
  2. Please let me know if you have more than 24 Tracks or Stems in your Project before placing your order
  3. No matters which package you choose, you will receive the best quality possible 


*ADVANCED MIXING:
  • Analogue Processing
  • Stereo Width Processing and Panning 
  • Tuning and Quantizing VOCALS (+5$)
  • Drum Quantizing and Time Aligning (work best for multitrack drums) (+5$)
  • Parallel Processing (Effects, Compression, Saturation and more)
  • Reamping Audio Tracks Through Class A Pre-Amps NEVE & API
  • Multiband Compression 
  • Sound Editing
  • Effects Processing (Reverb, Delay, Saturation, Modulator and so on)
  • Automation (Levels, Pans, EFX and etc.)
  • Adding Color and Punch
  • Live Sound Clean Up and Restoration


*BASIC MASTERING:
  • EQing and Dynamic Control Only
  • Commercial Standard Volume Level


*ANALOGUE MASTERING: (+$10)
  • Analogue Processing
  • Harmonic Saturation- makes the song feel richer and much solid
  • Commercial Standard Volume Level
  • Adding Depth, Punch, Warmth, Clarity and Full Analogue Color


*What you will get:
  • Radio Ready WAV and HQ MP3 files


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Afa has done incredible work with my song, gave a lot of intention to every detail while he taking into consideration all my requests and guidelines. Definitely upgraded the song in a few levels!  Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

super glad to hear that mate, I really appreciate it, thanks for choosing my service :)

Seller's Response:

The communication with the seller was very good. He was very helpful and advised to improve the stems as much as possible (I'm not that good musician). A point of improvement: I missed the feeling for the balance in the vocals and the instruments. I requested to make the song sound like the original, but the balance in the mix was not what I hoped for.

Seller's Response:

Well as you know, the source is the most important thing, there were many problems with the actual source, you can’t really compare your song to them (quality-wise speaking), anyway I asked if you wanted any improvement, you could just let me know and I would manage to fix it accordingly

Seller's Response:

amazing guy! good work and listens to revisions. he turns e your track into amazing quality . deffo working again!




No comments:

Post a Comment