Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Mix And Master Your Audio And Song To The Industry Standard Quality











About:

I am going to deliver you the best possible sound of your songs. Working as a full-time music producer and sound engineer for over ten years. Every song has some magical sounding elements. My job is to find out those elements and make the song of it's the best version.

Reviews


:

As the other reviewers have already stated: Shochi's work is highly impressive. I didn't know what to expect, but he accepted all my revisions without any fuss, delivered my track before I was expecting it, and the mix was fantastic. I compared it to a lot of new albums that released in 2019, and it stood up against them, and how! Thank you Shochi... will hopefully be working with you again soon.

:

if you are looking for GREAT editing GREAT sound GREAT quality GREAT musician GREAT costumer service GREAT producer!!! SHOCH its your man!!!!! DONT LOOK FURTHER!!!!!

:

I LOVE THIS PRODUCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!! he is THE BEST IN ALL FIVERR!!! i wish i could give him 10 STARS!!!!!! TOTALLY SATISFIED!!

:

SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!! he is THE BEST IN ALL FIVERR!!! i wish i could give him 10 STARS!!!!!! THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!!!

:

Great mixed and masted. Nice to and easry to talk with. super great. thanks so much. i will be back ;)..




No comments:

Post a Comment