Sunday, December 15, 2019

Professionally Mix And Master Your Track











About:

I am a mix and mastering engineer with 20 years of experience. I specialize in electronic music such as House, Techno, Drum & Bass, Hip-Hop but i can work with any genre. I use high-quality professional industry-standard equipment and plugins and always aim to achieve a professional and polished sound and bring every track to life.



I’m here to help you realize your vision. I use the exact same processes and techniques for your tracks as I do mine. No corners will be cut. I take pride in your music as much as my own. You will not be disappointed.



 

All Mixing and mastering packages include the following as standard.



  • Level balancing 
  • Panning 
  • Compression/Multiband compression 
  • Saturation for warmth 
  • Precision EQ
  • Mid/Side balancing
  • Reverb, delay FX (if needed)
  • Autotune (if needed)
  • stereo widening 
  • Limiting 




The Finished track will be bounced to high Quality 16 bit Wav and a 320kbps MP3.



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ordering so we can discuss the song and the result you want. This will give you the best results.









Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment