Monday, December 23, 2019

Master Your Song In A Professional Mastering Studio











About:

HI my name is Michael Maughan and I run a studio called Studio M Mastering. I have been open and operating for over 15 years. I have mastered many local and national releases.



Past clients include Azz Izz Band, KBOO radio, Z100 radio,Michael Allen Harrison, Red Pete, Stuart Wylen Trio, Five Fingers of Funk, Pylot, Double Trouble, Starter Kit, Plain Jane, Project: Slam, Ashley Smith, GhostTowne, Julie Walker, Portland Gay Mens Chorus, Stuart Maxfield, Cu Lan Ti, Five O Clock People, Tragedy Anne, Bill Hudson, Eddie James, Rachels Door, G Whiz, Peter Pantz, Floater, The Prids, 31 knots, Murder City Devils, Hazel, Prolapse, The Geraldine Fibbers, Jeffrey Lee Pierce, Cadillaca, Nicole Panter, Poison Idea, Kristen Hersch, and Hundreds more.



I use gear from Manley, MAAG audio, Maselec, Neve, PMC Monitors, Genelec, GML, TC Electronic, UAD and more. 



I am offering to Master a song or full length release using high quality gear and years of experience to help your mix reach its full potential. 



I can handle most standard sample rates from 16bit 44.1khz to 24 bit 96khz. .Wav is preferred.

I will deliver

  • a 16 bit 44.1 khz .wav file of each song
  • 128kb .mp3 of each song








Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment