Friday, December 20, 2019

Mix, Master By Request











About:

 Need someone to polish and work on your recording and give it that edge you are looking for and make it sound more commercial? I provide mixing, mastering services, and audio editing. I will work on your song or instrumental at my home studio with top tier plugins and use critical listening applications and gear to provide you the most accurate and pro-sounding product I can use my tools and knowledge.
When mixing\Mastering- I will balance your tracks in a way that makes the important elements in the music stand out and be heard while keeping the background elements intact. I will make your music stand out in the crowd, and that the mix is suited specifically to the genre in mind and to your specific requests. 

More examples can be viewed and heard here: https://www.miccheckmusic.com/







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment