Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will edit mix and master your song

I will edit mix and master your song












About:

Professional mixing and mastering service! I will mix and master your track and make it sound great. 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back.

The premium package includes Editing, a full Mix and Master of any song with unlimited Stems. Editing includes quantizing of audio and total phase alignment of any multitrack acoustic drums you may have in your recording.

There is the also the option of Vocal tuning which will definitely make a difference in the overall outcome making the vocals sit better in the Mix.

I use only the highest quality plugins and equipment and i can guarantee that your song will compete with any other released song in terms of loudness and quality.

My goal is to make you 100% percent satisfied and i won't stop untill you are!

Your song will be Edited, Mixed and Mastered using Logic Pro X


Plugins include:


Waves
Fabfilter
Slate Digital 
Eiosis Air Eq
IK Multimedia
T-Racks
Overloud
Melodyne

Reviews


morimba:Thank you for your awesome work!

hybrid_sound:bad experience, did more work was promised a tip and no tip was given and on top if that feedback was how great of a job I did but not 5 stars for an unknown reason, so now I can't on any job offers, tragic really!

morimba:Thank you for your awesome work!

hybrid_sound:bad experience, did more work was promised a tip and no tip was given and on top if that feedback was how great of a job I did but not 5 stars for an unknown reason, so now I can't on any job offers, tragic really!

:


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the great information you havr provided! You have touched on crucuial points!
    where to get free music for my podcast

    ReplyDelete