Sunday, March 29, 2020

Audio Editing, Audio Mixing And Noise Reduction











About:

I just wanna receive your Audio with or without video, I will Clean it up and make it sound better, I will work on it to make its Broadcast Quality better. You will get back the cleaned sound that you can drop into your video or use it as it is. 


I am in field of Sound mastering, Editing and Manipulating from about 2011.

I usually Use:

  • DAW
  • Nuendo
  • FL Studio
  • Garageband
  • Audacity
to Provide best audio services 



Don't Hesitate to contact me through inbox for any Query or Project discussion

I can help you out within my experience of about 8 years

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service and communication. Thank you for your work on making this music track for our first dance at our wedding!

:

Good communication, clear, responded well to what I needed, good price.

:

Beautiful work.

:

He did a great job and always got back to me very quickly. Also, he was happy to do a few revisions. Highly recommend him.

:

thanks alot!




No comments:

Post a Comment