Monday, March 30, 2020

Mix And Master Your Music Like A Rockstar











About:

Hi, my name is SOUNDGEEK and I'm the best GEEK for you GIG! 

I will professionally edit, mix and master your songs or other audio files in Logic Pro X or Ableton Live 10.



TRY BEFORE YOU BUY

If you want a FREE DEMO - just message me and I will make it in 24 hours.

Please contact me to find out more.


POP/RAP/ROCK GENRES ARE WELCOMED


Individual approach for each song is guaranteed
- EQ
- Compression
- Saturation 
- Stereo Imaging 


Send me your audio stems (vocals, keys, guitar, drums) in WAV/AIFF/MP3 without any processing and give me references what sound you are wishing to get and you'll get it, I promise! 


Please message me before ordering.

Reviews


:

The best mixing/mastering engineer on Fiverr!!! Hands down.

:

nice and easy to work with

:

This guy steady killin my gigs.!! the time he suggest you to let him work, is def worth it !!

:

Bro .... you really killed this. I appreciate you more than you could ever imagine, and JUST KNOW, we’re definitely working again in the future VERY SOON!! :)

:

amazing work as always




No comments:

Post a Comment