Sunday, March 29, 2020

Quality Digital Audio Mix Services For Your Hiphop Tracks











About:

If you need a clean, quality sounding and relatively fast MIX to your tracks, beats only, vocals ecc. feel free to consider this gig! If you are a singer with a raw acapella that need ambiance, space and clarity, if you are a producer and you want to skip the mixing stage of your track, if you are a musician and you need your simple piano/guitar performance fully mixed I WOULD LOVE WORK WITH YOU 



MOST IMPORTANT: I'm a composer, music producer and audio engineer but, first of all, I'm a person, before everything! :) I like to talk to people and set up goals, so please feel free to contact me anytime before purchasing so we can discuss and set up what's best for you :)



cheers!



Matt

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment