Sunday, March 29, 2020

Mix And Master Your Song











About:

Lets take your track to the next level and get it ready for people to hear it! Ill take your recorded files and stems, make any edits you need on them, mix em' up, and master them! I want your song to be a hit, so let me help you!



I have the Izotope Suite, Melodyne 4, and a bunch of other plugins that I trust. I work on FL Studio and Pro Tools.



What I need from you:

- The lined up audio files

- Well defined notes of how you want your song

- Communication to sort out issues quickly



Thats it!



Note: Melodyne Pitch correcting is not included in any bundle, but can be added for all tracks for 5 bucks!



I never ask for crediting, this is a passion for me! So let me help you!



If you have ANY questions, please contact me! Cant wait to start working with you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was great communicating what he was doing to the track and even making some changes I didn't even request just because he heard them and thought he should. I love initiative like that and appreciate the effort he put in to making this track sound good. Thanks!

:

Thanks very much! looking forward to making more tracks with you

:

Very professional and helpful. Top class track, done brilliantly. 100% recommend

:

best engineer on here by far

:

Outstanding works!!




No comments:

Post a Comment