Saturday, March 28, 2020

Professional Music Mixing And Mastering











About:

IMPORTANT: Please, read the FAQ and contact me before ordering, so I will create an offer the most suited to your needs.



If you have more then 30 tracks/stems, please contact me for the custom offer
 
In this gig I offer high quality mastering and mixing services. Using only professional equipment and plugins I'm always aiming to achieve the best sound for every song I work with. The difference in packages is only in the amount of stems that you need to mix.


Mastering goes for free with any mixing order.


For Mixing I Will Make:


  • level balancing
  • stereo panning
  • compression
  • multiband compression
  • EQ
  • writing automation (volume, effects sends etc.)
  • setting up reverb, delay and other effects
  • Autotune effect (if needed)


Mastering:


  • polishing the mix with frequency and dynamic correction (multiband compression, saturation etc.)
  • Stereo widening a mix with MS Processing
  • Maximising the loudness of the final mix.


EXTRAS:



Accurate vocal tuning - 15$ per track
Timing correction - 10$ per track
Sending mixed stems back - 15$

Audio repair / noise reduction - The price depends on the amount of work


What You Will Get:


Professionally mixed and mastered radio ready track in WAV and 320 mp3 formats.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Leo was incredibly professional and accommodating to all of my requests. Any revisions/suggestions were taken kindly and updated with super quick turnaround. Very talented at what he does, and for a competitive price as well. He’s a pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with him again in the future!! Thanks Leo!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Outstanding experience! Looking forward to work with you again!

Seller's Response:

Once again another perfectly mixed project from Leo! Super thorough with the works, and fixed everything just right. Thanks for helping me out as always!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for another order! It’s always a pleasure to work with you!

Seller's Response:

Very happy with his delivery. This is my third time using this service and I don't plan to stop any time soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment