Friday, March 27, 2020

Mix Your Vocals To A Radio Ready Quality











About:

What do I need from you?



  • Non-edited High Quality raw vocal track (each vocal take should be in separated *. wav files)
  • Instrumental track
  • Demo mix (vocals+instrumental together)


What will you get from me?



  • HQ radio-ready mixed vocals
  • Vocals mixed with an instrumental track




I'm setting the price really low because right now I have no one vouching for me. I need people to experience working with me first. Believe me, just because the pricing is low, doesn't mean the production quality will be poor. Give it a try, I'll do my best to bring a smile to your face :)



I specialize in pop and EDM vocal mixing, however I can mix other genres still, 
although I'm not working on rap/hip-hop tracks, sorry.



Mike

Reviews


:

Thank you!!!

:

Definitely worthwhile when needing vocal mixing quickly. My headset for mixing broke, and Mike was able to take care of a track I needed while waiting for my new headset. Gave me multiple versions to pick from as well, would recommend.

:

the main thing is communication he can do that

:

I enjoyed it

:

Excellent job.




No comments:

Post a Comment