Monday, March 30, 2020

Mixing And Mastering For Your Rap Song











About:

I am a professional at Mixing and Mastering, an audio engineer with a more than 6 years of an active experience. I love what I do and I'm here to craft your songs to perfection.

If you have any questions, get in touch and I'll be glad to answer ;)



What I offer:

 

· Professionally Mixed and Mastered song which you can present to labels and hopefully get signed by one.



· You will get a High Quality MP3 file (320kbps) with every order

· I will add effects to your vocals and instruments if needed (Premium Package)

· If your vocals need pitch correction or autotune please see "Gig extras"

· If you need WAV file please see "Gig extras"



Additional info:

Please keep in mind that I can only enhance the potential in your music. I can not change the way it has been recorded, so always send only your best takes for the best results! ;)



P.S. : send in WAV files for the best quality: 

16bit/44.1kHz,   24bit/44.1kHz   or   24bit/48kHz



Lets make a hit!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

its a banger!

Seller's Response:

On time & exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended. A Total professional in every respect.

:

Wow.....Thank you once again..Anyone looking to get a song written,mix and master or graphic designs and much more....Stop here! This guy will hook it up to your satisfaction.Trust and believe you won't be disappointed.

:

Thank you for all the kind words, but I wouldn't have done my job as well as I did if you weren't so creative with your topics! So thank you! You are amazing!! :D Looking forward to our next project :D

:

It was the first time I placed an order with this seller and the experience has been great. The vocals sound very good, the chorus are really catchy and he has also made a good use of the effects applied to them. Very satisfying experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment