Monday, March 30, 2020

Mix And Master Your Music











About:

I am a Certificated Pro Tools Operator and I am in the audio industry, live and studio, from more than 15 years.



What I can do:
  • mixing & mastering with analog gear & high end plugins
  • vocal tuning with Auto-Tune or Melodyne are incuded on 1 stem
  • FX, automation, etc 



What you will get:

  • 24 bit wav file
  • 320 kbit mp3 file
  • stems (for free) if needed
  • instrumental mix (for free) if needed


I will use my 
hybrid set up of digital/analog will give you the best of both worlds.



If you need some extra editing, just contact me to have a custom offer.



I hope to see you soon. Thank you.



PS. For each customer, I will provide a discount coupon of 70% to follow my Audio Mastering course on Udemy at only 9.99$.

Reviews


:

VERY GOOD I AM HAPPY WITH DELIVERY

:

great job, mix and master was good.

:

Fantastic Work! I Highly recommend his services!

:

Thanks a lot ! Very professional. Do everything you need to satisfy your requests

:

fantastic service, very efficient and fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment