Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Professionally Mix Or Master Your Song











About:

*Please message me before ordering to confirm price and availability, thank you.*



I will mix or master your song/audio in a professional studio using state of the art equipment.



This is not someone working in their bedroom, I'm an experienced mixer of music & audio for radio & TV.



This will make your song come alive! You won't need to turn up your stereo when your song plays next to pro songs anymore. They'll sound louder,clearer & the instruments & voice will be more balanced.  



Hear examples on the video! 



Do I need a mix or a master? Or Both? 



Mixing



This will balance and enhance the individual parts of your song, & make it sound professional!



You'll need to send me the individual track WAVS separately (e.g. Drums,Guitar,Vocal,Keys) please get in touch for prices as it depends on how many tracks there are in the song and duration. 



I will return you a high quality WAV ready to be mastered.



Mastering



This will make your final (mixed) song WAV sound louder and clearer!



You just send me a WAV or MP3 of your song mixed at -6db





Please read my PDF guides on how to prepare your files by clicking on the portfolio at the top of this gig. 



Don't send files until we've agreed price & you've ordered 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my 2nd time using Liverpool for mastering services. They produce professional quality for an extremely reasonable cost. Communication was great. They responded fast and finished the work quickly. I will definitely work with Liverpool in the future!

Seller's Response:

Fast delivery.

:

Amazing job mastering my music! Liverpool did a great work getting my music up to industry standard. I will definitely use their services again to complete my project!

:

I've sent James some unfinished, badly produced stuff for a performance version and he made it work. Thanks so much!

:

Alex was great to work with! I mixed and mastered his stems for him.




No comments:

Post a Comment