Saturday, March 28, 2020

Master Your Music To Industry Standard Using Analog Gear











About:

I'm all about your satisfaction and bringing your vision to life. I want you to be proud of the music you release and how it sounds, and I want the process getting it there to be seamless. 



My Mastering chain is a hybrid of both Analog and Digital gear. I determine what to use based on what will best serve the project and make it sound the best it can. 



Upon request, I will do Mastering for iTunes (mfit), Mastering for Vinyl, Mastering Cassette, and Mastering for CD. Your songs and albums will sound as good as possible on every platform you intend to release it on. 



Let's work together. :) 

Reviews


:

Jordan thanks again for the help in this song and your kind words ! Stay safe and creative!

:

Great mastering engineer, he transformed my song. Definitely coming back

:

As promised, helped bring life and balance to my tracks! 10/10 would buy again.

:

Thank you so much for this! It’s awesome!

:

all super!




No comments:

Post a Comment