Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Professional Mix E Mastering











About:

♩ Mixing & Mastering services ♩



Hi, I'm Emanuele a music producer and a certified mixing and mastering engineer.

I will do professional mix and mastering for your song, using my skills, tools and first-class digital plugin. The result will be a warm and satisfying sound.


More details on my services:



This concert includes:

  • Sound editing (cleaning of all background noise, breathing, static noise ...).
  • EQ and Compression processing.
  • Voice processing and tuning (Antares Autotune).
  • Depth, using reverberations and delays of the highest quality in the world.
  • Improvement of the stereo image (sound extension).

  • Saturation and M / S Processing.
  • Mastering of the stereo track (after finishing the mix).


The difference in packages is only the number of channels, the result will be equally professional.
Note: for more than 25 channels / STEMS contact me and i will make you a personalized offer.



I need from you:
Stems / channel tracks of equal length (wav, mp3);
An approximate mix of your song.
 
You will get:
24-bit wav file of the final Master;
320 kbit mp3 files (if required);


Customer or questions for the first time? Feel free to send me messages about anything!

Reviews


:

Definitely the best on Fiverr and my go to Sound Engineer.. Helping me produce hits. Thank you Fiverr for such amazing talent.

:

great seller

:

Very good and fast

:

Great work

:

Good Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment