Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Make A 30Min Dancehal Or Any Dj Mix Of Your Favorite Music











About:



Jamaica is the mother for all dance and reggae!!! so will be getting the best and latest dancehall and reggae mix exclusively ob fiverr. and if u want hip hop r&b this is definitely the place to be!!!!!!!! shelllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I HAVE MY OWN SOUND SO I AM VERY EXPERIENCE IN MUSIC!!!!
Just let me know what Artists or any you want I aim to please above and beyond, and look forward to making great mixes for great people who love great music!
I don't just play song after song! Your sessions will be blended, cut, beat-dropped, mixed, and all kinds of other effects as well!  mixing to the highest quality!!!!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Responded in less than an hour and custom project completed in less than 48 hrs. He made a custom mix for me that was professional and of very high-quality. Definitely impressed and pleased with the results. I will be a repeat user.

Seller's Response:

thank you very much for this i will definitely what to work with you on more projects much appreciated.

:

the mix was excellent

:

This guy is professional !!

:

Amazing work! This guy made the perfect mix for my event :)




No comments:

Post a Comment