Monday, March 30, 2020

Repair, Mix And Edit The Audio For Your Film Or Podcast











About:

BAD audio letting your production down? Not only will my services help make your production sound more professional, it will also make it look more professional! 

I have over 9 years experience working with audio, I am educated up to masters level and I am flexible to the majority of budgets so, If you would like myself to view your footage first, please feel free to get in contact and we can discuss your project needs and  requirements, for a custom quote.



Every project is unique and differs in duration. Instead of charging you per minute or hour like most people I have designed these packages and quotes as one-off costs. This makes it clear and straight forward for everyone involved to avoid any hassle or confusion when it comes to payment.

I work to my clients satisfaction, therefore I offer unlimited reviews. All messages received are strictly confidential. NDA forms are welcome.

My studio consists of a slate raven MTi2 multi touch console, protools, ableton, nuendo, Logic, Reaper  with the latest hardware and software to achieve the cleanest sound.

Please message me ASAP to avoid disappointment as my diary gets filled up pretty quickly.









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Daniel is The best I have ever came across in this business, He's my go to guy, Very professional and always does a phenomenal job! very , very happy! Will be bringing you more business soon my friend! Larry

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure working with yourself. I look forward seeing more of your work in the future! Always happy to help. Take care my friend!

Seller's Response:

the services is awesome, not only did Daniel educate me to become better with my films, but provided first class service, even with my limited experience, he made me sound like a professional. Thank you soooo much Daniel, i'm looking forward to doing more work with you! . Ps. I'm telling all my film producer friends about you! :-) Larry

Seller's Response:

Larry is such sweet and talented guy. It was a pleasure working with yourself. I look forward to seeing what you do next!

Seller's Response:

Dan audio mastered a documentary film for me. In the end I am happy with the work he did for me. Dan was professional and helpful and worked closely with my editor with good communication. We had a few glitches and he responded promptly with a positive attitude. I would use him again and would also recommend him.




No comments:

Post a Comment